have excellent cutting abilities and are suitable for many situations. They make an ideal addition to first aid kits and the shears come in a handy pouch which allows them to be clipped onto your equipment.You can use easily these Submerged Trauma Shears even when you wearing dryglove .
Trauma shears like these can cut through a variety of relatively tough material and are generaly more robust that regular scissors. They can cut through wetsuits, drysuits and most other outdoors or watersports clothing.
SUBMERGED Stainless Steel EMT Shears in Pouch Features
- Strong and Durable
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Red or Orange Plastic Coated Finger Grips for Comfortable Cutting
- Can Cut Thin Steel Cable
- Easily Cut Thru Line, Net, Rope and Kelp
- Complements Use of Knife
- Durable Black Webbing Pouch with D-Ring Attachment
- Mounts to BC, Weight Belt or any 5.1 cm (2 inch) Webbing Strap
- Length: 19 cm (7.5 inch)