CPR – Resuscitation pocket mask for the use in emergency first aid. This mask is primarily designed for mouth-to-mouth ventilation of a non-breathing adult or child. The attached valve ensures that ventilation can be achieved with increased control and accuracy. Attached valve ensures breath can be given with control and accuracy. Offers protection from cross-infection. Mask is supplied in a durable case. Always keep out reach of Children
- Made of excellent silicone, safe to use.
- One-way valve with filter to prevent mouth-to-mouth contact, thus prevent infection or contamination.
- Diameter 15mm outside connector, attached to standard ventilators.
- Adjustable strap to better suit patient’s face.
- Transparent face shield allow you to monitor patient’s situation.
- Includes a red hard case, easy carry.
- FDA approved, good quality