Cressi Diving Console 2 Gauge, Compass and Pressure Features
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Colour coded pressure gauge for ease of recognition
- Both compass and gauge built with chrome-plated brass cases for durability
- Compact textured rubber boot for a sure grip
- Two connection loops for ease of attachment
- Weight of console 420g including hose.
The Submersible Pressure Gauge has a color-coded scale that the divers can read at a glance. Reads pressures until to 350 BAR / 5000 PSI. On the luminescent dial of the Depth Gauge, the first 12 meters, corresponding to the zone of the decompression stages, are very distanced and perfectly legible. The bottom scale is 70 meters (or 230 feet in the imperial version) and the dial is divided chromatically into three zones: green up to 20 meters (60 ft), blue from 20 to 40 meters (from 60 ft to 120 ft), red at 40 meters (120 ft) to full scale. The instrument is equipped with a deep depth hand, which remains locked at the maximum depth reached by immersion.
NOTE: This Cressi Gauge is PSI as shown in picture , NOT BARS .